The Homeowner Repair Program is designed to help low-income homeowners who are struggling to maintain the integrity of their homes.
By participating this program, homeowners are able to reclaim their homes with pride and dignity. The focus of the Homeowner Repair Program is on exterior, health and safety, and energy efficiency repairs. These could include, but are not limited to:
- Roofing and gutter repair
- Sidewalk, porch and patio repair
- Siding repair and replacement
- Window repair and replacement
- HVAC replacement and repair, including furnaces and water heaters
Homeowners must meet the following basic program criteria to be eligible for consideration for the Homeowner Repair Program:
- Property must be owner-occupied and serve as the primary residence of all owners on title.
- Property must be a single-family residence or duplex. Multi-family dwellings larger than two units and homes used as rental units are NOT eligible.
- The mortgage and property taxes must be current on the property.
- The property must be covered by homeowner’s insurance.
- Homeowners and/or household members must be willing to contribute some sort of Sweat Equity. THIS IS NOT A FREE PROGRAM.
- Household may not exceed 80% of the area median income based on the most recent HUD Income Limits:
|Number of Persons Living in the Home||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Maximum Allowable Household Income (80% AMI)||$37,350||$42,700||$48,050||$53,350||$57,650||$61,900|
Your information will be kept on file so that if funds become available, we may contact you. We appreciate your patience and we hope to get answers to you when they become available.
Please note: Completing the form below does not guarantee an immediate response nor does it guarantee acceptance into the program.