In partnership with the Indiana State Fair, Greater Indy Habitat will once again construct two new homes for deserving homeowners in just 14 days, all on the Indiana State Fairgrounds. The Quintero and Espitia Hernandez families will build their home alongside 30 sponsors and 800+ volunteers.
Follow #AgBuild for an opportunity to win a prize pack!
Follow #AgBuild on Facebook and Twitter for your chance to enter to win a prize pack. Four prize packs of items from 2017 sponsors will be given away at noon on Saturday, August 19.
*2017 Rules: All participants who like Greater Indy Habitat’s Facebook page and comment or share the selected post will enter the random drawing for that prize pack. Participants can enter multiple prize pack drawings but will only win once. Winners will be notified via their Facebook account on Saturday, August 19, after 12 p.m. All prize packs must be picked up from our main office (3135 N. Meridian Street, Indianapolis) by 5 p.m. on Thursday, August 24, or the prize pack is forfeited.
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!
- A special thank you to our leading sponsors: Rooftop Representatives Wells Fargo, Dow AgroSciences, and Kroger.
- Second Floor Supporters: Indiana University Health, Old National Bank.
- Ground Floor Givers: POET Biorefining, Wood-Mizer, 3M Foundation, and AgriInstitute (Ceres Solutions, Co-Alliance, CoBank, North Central Co-op, Harvest Land Co-op, Premier Companies).
- Foundation Funders: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Red Gold, Inc., Barnes & Thornburg, LLP, Cargill Lafayette, Farm Credit Services, First Internet Bank, Ingredion Incorporated, MacAllister Machinery – Caterpillar Division, Marion County Farm Bureau, Inc., Monarch Charitable Foundation, Regions Bank.
- Additional and in-kind sponsors: Sandbox, Indiana Pork Producers Association, American Dairy Association, Baxter Communications, Country 97.1 HANK FM, Davis Homes, Indiana State Fair, Indiana’s Family of Farmers, TA Kaiser, and Near North Development Corporation.