In partnership with the Indiana State Fair, Greater Indy Habitat once again constructed two new homes for deserving homeowners in just 14 days, all on the Indiana State Fairgrounds. The Quintero and Espitia Hernandez families built their home alongside almost 30 sponsors and 850+ volunteers.
View photos from this year’s build below!
Thank you to our 2017 Sponsors!
- A special thank you to our leading sponsors: Rooftop Representatives Wells Fargo, Dow AgroSciences, and Kroger.
- Second Floor Supporters: Indiana University Health, Old National Bank.
- Ground Floor Givers: POET Biorefining, Wood-Mizer, 3M Foundation, and AgriInstitute (Ceres Solutions, Co-Alliance, CoBank, North Central Co-op, Harvest Land Co-op, Premier Companies).
- Foundation Funders: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Red Gold, Inc., Barnes & Thornburg, LLP, Cargill Lafayette, Farm Credit Services, First Internet Bank, Ingredion Incorporated, MacAllister Machinery – Caterpillar Division, Marion County Farm Bureau, Inc., Monarch Charitable Foundation, Regions Bank.
- Additional and in-kind sponsors: Sandbox, Indiana Pork Producers Association, American Dairy Association, Baxter Communications, Country 97.1 HANK FM, Davis Homes, Indiana State Fair, Indiana’s Family of Farmers, TA Kaiser, and Near North Development Corporation.