In partnership with the Indiana State Fair, Greater Indy Habitat constructed two new homes for deserving homeowners in just 14 days, all on the Indiana State Fairgrounds. The Cox-Eland and Lewis Malone families helped construct their home alongside about 30 sponsors and 800 volunteers.
View photos from our 2016 Ag Build!
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors!
- A special thank you to our leading sponsors: Rooftop Representatives Dow AgroSciences, Wells Fargo, and Kroger.
- Second Floor Supporters: Indiana University Health.
- Ground Floor Givers: Archer Daniels Midland Company, Trane, POET Biorefining, and AgriInstitute (Ceres Solutions, Co-Alliance, North Central Co-op, Harvest Land Co-op, Premier Companies).
- Foundation Funders: Red Gold, Inc., Cargill, First Internet Bank, Gregory & Appel Insurance, Ingredion Incorporated, MacAllister Machinery, Marion County Farm Bureau, Inc., Monarch Charitable Foundation, Regions Bank, and Stonegate Mortgage.
- Additional and in-kind sponsors: Ag Reliant Genetics, Sandbox, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP, Indiana Pork Producers Association, American Dairy Association, Baxter Communications, Country 97.1 HANK FM, Davis Homes, Indiana State Fair, Indiana’s Family of Farmers, Mapleton-Fall Creek Development Corporation and King Park Development Corporation.