Thank you so much for your desire to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity of Greater Indianapolis! We would love to have you join us. At Habitat, we do more than build houses… we build community.
There are many different ways for you dive in and help Habitat. Check out our volunteer opportunities listed below!
- Swing a hammer as a Habitat Build Site Volunteer.
- Lend a hand in our Habitat ReStore as ReStore Service Volunteer.
- Volunteer to ride on our Donation Truck and help bring in new merchandise for the Habitat ReStore.
- Join the Habitat development team as an office assistant by keeping our database updated and assisting us with special projects
- Become a member of our Habitat Tiger Team.
- Join our Family Selection Committee! Our committee works together to select the families that we will be inviting into the Habitat program.
- Become a P.A.L. and mentor a partner family as they work their way through our Homeownership Program.
- Be a Home Visit Volunteer (HVV)! Our “HVV's” handle the interview and residence inspection of approved candidates for homeownership. You will be accompanied by a staff member of our Family Services Department.
All volunteers need to follow our Volunteer Build Site Guidelines.
For volunteer groups, contact:
Volunteer and Development Coordinator
Direct Line: 317.777.6082 / Office Line: 317 921.2121 ext. 114
For individuals, contact:
Direct Line: 317.777.6071 / Office Line: 317.921.2121 ext. 101